A demo by The Prince's Trust released in the spring of 1997.
Interface Info Edit
Interface Background: Sunset Wallpaper (games), Prince's Trust Logo (main menu, videos)
Number of Icons: 13 (10 games + 3 videos)
Selection Style: Multi (L/R/U/D, S (games), U/D, S (videos))
Background Music: #POW ('97, Jason Page)
- Destruction Derby 2
- Excalibur 2555 AD
- Monster Trucks
- Porsche Challenge
- Robotron X
- Tomb Raider
Net Yaroze Edit
- Blown Away (showreel)
- Net Yaroze? (how to use)
- PlayStation Challenge (submit your game idea)
- This demo uses the early interface engine, which was made specifically for multiple sub-menus. This was used in Euro Demo 14 and, in particular, Demo 1 V3, 4 and 5.
- The 'Blown Away' video is a showreel for the games that were released in 96/97 (like WipEout 2097, Tomb Raider, Broken Sword, Tunnel B1, Formula 1, Die Hard Trilogy, Tekken 2, 2Xtreme, Perfect Weapon, Resident Evil, Twisted Metal 2: World Tour, Jet Rider (Jet Moto), Cool Boarders, Destruction Derby 2, etc.) as well as a few upcoming titles of 1997 (like MDK, Darklight Conflict, etc.) . Also, the version of this video featured on this disc has the SONY logo censored for some reason and is alot shorter in length.
- The PlayStation Challenge was a competition in which people had an opportunity to develop their own games with the help of The Prince's Trust.
- All profits went to The Prince's Trust with every retail purchase of this demo disc.
- This disc contains the TITLE and HELP screens for the unused playable of Namco Tennis Smash Court, except its HELP screen is a variant of Exhumed's HELP screen without the RESET console message on the top.