The 5th '01 issue of OGPSM. Released in May 2001 as the name implies.
Interface Info Edit
Interface Background: Fire Bubbles (Blue)
Number of Icons: 12
Selection Style: Multi (L/R, B)
Background Music: #7 (2000-2004, Harry Holmwood, Jason Page)
- C-12: Final Resistance
- Formula One 2000
- Jade Cocoon
- Killer Loop
- Music 2000
- California Watersports
- Mort the Chicken
- Panzer Front
- Rugrats in Paris (Unreleased in Germany)
- Samurai Shodown: Warriors Rage (Cancelled PAL release)
- Simpsons Wrestling
- The German equivalent of OUKPSM#70, but has the same interface design.
- Razorblade1812's final OPM disc, and overall final PS1 demo disc before he stopped buying any more OPM issues.
- This disc, along with Euro Demo 70, includes a video for the cancelled PAL release of Samurai Shodown: Warriors Rage, which, along with Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition, was scheduled for release in May, until it was inevitably cancelled likely due to the publisher JVC suffering financial troubles before release.
- This is the 2nd disc, which includes a trailer for a game unreleased in Germany, which is Rugrats in Paris, which is a game that was only released in the UK, France, Spain and Australia/New Zealand, and has never even been submitted to the USK for a rating unlike Monster Rancher, which hints that THQ did not have any intentions to release this game in Germany, unlike the movie on which the game is based, as well as the previous two Rugrats games that got released in Germany, one of them even got a playable demo that was featured on a prior OPM demo disc, as well as on several Third-Party demo discs. The French version even got a Platinum release.